For the sixth year running, MapsPeople, BrainsBusiness and Google Developer Group invite developers, students, techies, Google enthusiasts, IT managers, and other like-minded to Google I/O Extended Aalborg.
Google I/O is an annual developer conference where you get to learn more about everything that is Google and Android-related. For developers and engineers, this is a chance to get a first glance of what future innovations from Google you can use for your apps or products.
This year’s Google I/O is the twelfth edition of Google’s annual developer conference. But it is only six years ago that Google decided to take I/O around the world by launching Google I/O Extended.
Back in 2012, Google had the vision to give developers around the world access to their exciting conference that was otherwise limited to those who were able – and lucky enough – to go to the main event in California. By introducing Google I/O Extended, people from all over the world could now join in to take part in this amazing event.
MapsPeople hosted the first Google I/O Extended Aalborg in 2013 to gather like-minded people. Since then, it has been an annual tradition that we get together and tune in on the great speakers at Google I/O. We offer you a chance to get your hands dirty with hands-on learning at the Code Lab, listen to inspirational talks from great speakers, and get the latest news from Google.
Once again, MapsPeople, BrainsBusiness, and Google Developer Group invite you to join us for a day in the name of Google. Whether you are a developer, a manager, a student, or simply just Google enthusiast, this event is something for you.
We have created an exciting programme with something for everyone. The code lab was sold out in just a couple of days, but there is still seats left for the main event.
- 14:00: Codelab: Machine Learning - Google Developer Expert Vadim Markovtsev has got you covered when we get into deep recurrent neural network
- 16:00: Registration - for everyone not participating in the Codelab
- 16:00-17:00 Food and networking – try out one of many activities like climbing, VR 3D painting or daring parkour
- 17:15: Group photo – make sure to put on your Google I/O t-shirt and crack a smile
- 17:30: Welcome – back for the 6th year in row, MapsPeople is ready to welcome you to Google I/O Extended - Aalborg
- 17:45: Sponsor pitches – get to know the local community that made this event possible – thank you!
- 18:25: Opening - Daniel Seifert, Google Maps, München, is here to get you properly introduced to Google Maps – don’t miss this
- 18:45: Short break - get a coke and some popcorn
- 19:00: Live streaming from Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, California – what we’ve all been waiting for since last year
- 20:30 - 22:00: Afterparty – fill your glass, get talking – it’s time to have fun!
Register to participate in Google I/O Extended Aalborg
Google I/O Extended Aalborg will take place on 8 May 2018 at Game Streetmekka Aalborg. It is free to participate, but there is limited tickets available so make sure to register today. To sign up, click on the button below and register yourself as an attendee on BrainsBusiness’ website.